Boo is Back
Boo Entry Fee: $5 Zoo Members, $8 Non-Members. (Not included with Zoo admission) Click here to purchase.
Available to Zoo Society members only! Buy your Boo tickets before you visit. (Previsit tickets will be available on the Zoo Society Web store until 5 p.m. on the Thursday before each Boo at the Zoo weekend. Click here to purchase.
What’s in it for you? A Boo Trick or Treat Bag, a Boo Wristband (required for admission to all Boo at the Zoo activities).
Boo at the Zoo Activities
- 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Trick or treating on the African pathways
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Entry to the African Amphitheater to play games and enjoy the entertainment,
- Enter one of the costume contests. (Held every Boo Day at noon and at 3 p.m.)
- Costume Contest Tiers: Level One: 0 to 3 years old, Level Two: 4 to 7 years, Level Three: 8 to 16 years old, Level 5: Family or Group participants.
- Costumes must be appropriate for a family-friendly event; nothing scary or skimpy.
- Big Kids (older than 12), show your faces! Don’t wear masks, makeup, or face paint that covers your whole face.
- Leave authentic-looking toy weapons at home. Don’t accessorize your costume with anything that could be mistaken for a real weapon.
- Choose a costume that will wear well at the Zoo–nothing long enough to trip over or decorated with sharp objects or materials).