Believe…in the Magic of the Season!
Come celebrate the North Carolina Zoo's holiday event Believe...In the Magic of the Season.
The Zoo will be beautifully decorated for the holidays, and you will meet Santa and Mrs. Claus.
Believe Dates: Weekends only— December 4, 5, 11, 12.
Times: The Zoo keeps its holiday decorations up throughout December, but Mr. and Mrs. Claus—as busy as they are this time of year—must limit their visits to two afternoons a week. They drop in at 1 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and blast back to the North Pole at 4 p.m.. (Listen carefully to hear reindeer bells ringing in the sky!)
Admission: Buy your Believe entry tickets (wristbands) at a Zoo admission gate when you arrive. (Sorry, no advance tickets are available.)
Prices: $15 for Zoo Society members; $18 for all others.
Your purchase provides:
- a Believe wristband and passport to guide you to all the activities in the Park. Use it, too, for help completing a jolly Holiday Scavenger Hunt!
- a meeting and memory photograph with Mr. and Mrs. Claus in the Santa Dome (1 p.m. to 4 p.m. December 4,5,11 & 12 only.
- a holiday cookie and a hot beverage (cider, coffee, or hot cocoa) at the dome
- a free Winter Fun Tree House Trek
- Fun for all ages
- Animals have fun, too, feasting on ice treats stuffed with yummy snacks.
Believe happens, rain or shine, so arrive dressed for the weather on the day of your visit!